MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
12 July, 2013 The best thing that ever happened to me.

After being attached for so long, I have finally found someone whom I could love, she is really nice to me and yes we do have a little argument here and there but things work out well for us. We are planning to get marry next year between June and September. Here is some of the photos of her:








I am glad that I found her and I am glad that things are working out for us and I finally could settle down and have a family of my own. Now I could do more updates too. I also started the following groups in facebook which are:
This is the few groups that I have created and things are turning out to be good and it has been keeping me busy. Also with my new business startup, I would like to go further with things and hope that it would grow and benefit everyone from the things that I do. So cheers to everyone.God Bless n God Speed.

Posted by THE SAINT :: Friday, July 12, 2013 ::
---------------oOo---------------