MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
21 January, 2010 The year 2010

It has been a while since I last updated my blog as now being the year 2010 and it is almost coming close to 2 years that I have been single. Anyway now I dont really go out much in singapore, further more it is always time spend on working and doing the things I like doing. It does not matter to me whether there is anyone who would join me as I prefer to do things alone as I get things done faster and I do enjoy myself when I my by myself.

Sometimes people need someone to talk to or they would feel so lonely but I got use to the loneliness and have manage to survive this long doing things myself. Now that most of my friends are overseas, I just indulge in myself doing my stock broking and other work stuffs that I have been recently indulging myself in. Also I do not hang around relatives much anymore nor do I attend any of the functions as I feel there is a need not to any longer. When you are alone by yourself, there are no problems or anything to disrupt you in the things that you do. I could not care less about anyone or anything like I use to as I find it so troublesome. The best thing to do is to always sit around observing how people are.

There is also a point in falling in love, well I dont really see that love is here and moreover I dont get interested in anyone that easily as I use to in the past. All my past memories are gone and I just dont wanna remember how it was in the past and the things that had happened in the past. All I know is that now its not as easy to please me or get me to trust anyone like before. If I do things in the way I like it and someone does not like it, than I could not even give a rat's ass about it. This year there will be many changes that will be occurring and I hope that I could accomplish the things that I wanna do and now time seems to past really fast like never before. Memories of the people that I know are long forgotten and my past is now like a hidden agenda like my work. When I am out with people I do not talk about work nor do I ask others what they do for a living. It ain't my concern to what they do for a living as long as they don't mess with what I am doing for my living.

Ok I will end here for now and update this blog from time to time if I have the time to update it or it will be another couple of months before you see this blog updated again. Yes I did have a great xmas and also I did have a great New Year.

Adius Amigos and Senoritas.
God bless and God Speed.

Posted by THE SAINT :: Thursday, January 21, 2010 ::
---------------oOo---------------