MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
13 June, 2010 Finally I found the time

Well, its been a wonderful year for me now as I have manage to make alot of money in the stock market and also with 2 other jobs I have enough right now. Bought for my mum a 42" Plasma TV n Home Theater System that cost me close to 2 grand. Now will be saving up for more also.

Lately I have been busy helping a friend who is really down n needs to earn money badly that I played for him with some stocks and also made for him some cash. Right now I have decided that if anyone wants me to play stocks for him/her, I will take 30% of their profits. You see the reason why I do this is that I dont expect to lose and I know some will say that is alot. Try playing it yourself and see whether you could make as much as me than you would understand why I charge so much. Furthermore, nothing is for free and my time is taken to do all these.

I hate it when people keep asking me to get a girlfriend or get attach. It is not as easy as it seems, I dont wanna have a woman who is a money grabber and moreover, these days I dont really entertain women like how I use to. I m colder in certain sense. Singapore women that are good are hard to come by. I m getting older but I m getting smarter.

Next year I will be heading down to UK for 2 friends wedding and there will be many other friends there that I have not met and it would be great to have to meet everyone there. I would be staying with Debbie and the kids when I m there. Good for Dean n Laura to get married thou Dean is 15years younger than Laura. Love is extra-ordinary and some women would not mind unlike some like the Asians especially the non-educated, excuse me for saying this but its the truth.

I think lately I have spend close to about S$3500.00 and still I need to make more money as my intention right now is to make at least USD$300 (S$9240/per month) a day compared to USD$150 a day (S$4620/per month) which I am making. Normally I make this much so that in future if I ever do get married, I could pamper my wife n family n give them a better life. My goal is to hit 1 million in 4-5years. When I look forward to that I know I could do it and not put my life for others. Thank god that I do not have a relationship right now as I could concentrate on the things that I am doing now. I hardly keep in touch with the so-called friends from the past as I feel that it is not worth having them. Only friends who meet up or keep in touch are in my phone book. I have also lost alot of respect for many people and when I do bump into them I either ignore seeing them or if they come up to me,its a hi n bye thing.

Ok now I cant wait for end of this month so I could get my money of USD$8546 from the investment I have put in. And to those friends out there who think that I am going to spend on them, they better think twice as I will not. I only think for my own. I just got myself an Ericsson Vivaz just a day ago. Will be getting the x10 in a couple of months unless a new phone comes out.

Ok have a good day now and enjoy ya sunday as I will be posting more in time to come since I have not been here much, I will do my best to post more things.

Posted by THE SAINT :: Sunday, June 13, 2010 ::
---------------oOo---------------