MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
16 June, 2010 Stock market badly hit

Now that the oil prices for crude oil 07/10 is going up due to the fact of the oil spill which BP caused. I am hoping that it will go down now as I have a lot of money at stack here now on the oil product.If it goes down to the price that I expect it to go to I could make at least USD350.00 and still get back my USD550 which all in all will be a total of USD900 for the day. I intend to trade till this coming friday so that I could make at least USD1500 by end of the week. Just imagine with a weekly pay of USD1500 is nice. I intend to see how things go before I aim for higher margins of a weekly of USD2500 which is enough earnings for me till next year when I will increase it to about USD5000 weekly. This is end of the news for the stock update which is currently at 77.01 as of 1035hrs Singapore time

Posted by THE SAINT :: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 ::
---------------oOo---------------