MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
16 June, 2010 Dinner with friends

I met Perlin in the evening at Westmall to have dinner with her as she need me to accompany her. I had Ramen beef noodle, she also ate something similar to mine which I forgot. After eating, we walked around Westmaill before meeting Ali. We went over to Coffee Bean and sat down to have some coffee which I paid with my Visa as usual....lolz. Me and Ali joked with the staffs there when we ordered our drinks.

We chatted a while before one of the staffs joined us as he was having his meal break.He was kinda young about 17years old and he told me that his parents were 37years old, that's my age. Man, I could have had a son like him by now. Nice chinese chap. He is working part time there as he is studying in ITE West as his parents down give him money for school or outings even thou he is the only son. After chatting and having fun, we decided to head back. Ali took the train whereas for me, I had to walk Perlin home as she needed the company. She told me about her manager which her cousin will be terminating soon as he did not bring in sales for the company. We talked while we walked to the bus stop near her home until the bus came and she send me off. Came back and watched the stock market. It was like going up and I was afraid that I am going to lose everything I have.

Did not sleep the whole night as I keep watching over the stocks but did manage to get 20mins here and there for rest.

Posted by THE SAINT :: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 ::
---------------oOo---------------