MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
28 August, 2009 My aunt and family are here on holiday

My aunt, husband and cousins from Seattle are here in Singapore for a holiday. They came with an American fren, anyway they themselves are Americans. The flight came in at 0100hrs and I was supposed to be at the airport with the rest of the relatives to pick them up but I was at work as there were no one to replace me.

Called my mum and checked to see if they are heading back to my aunt's bungalow after the pickup and she told me yes. She also said that this coming Saturday, there will be a party there too for them. I told her ok and that I will be bringing a fren along as it would be Chan would be going with me, I want him to me my cousins.

Ok end here for now.

Posted by THE SAINT :: Friday, August 28, 2009 ::
---------------oOo---------------