MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
22 August, 2009 BW Pioneer will set sail in November

My night job will end tis coming November as BW Pioneer will set sail for Brazil or Nigeria. Things are getting done up fast on board the ship and the crew will be coming in another 2-3 weeks from today.

Lately me and chan have been having great dinner on board the ship. Last night I had half a roasted chicken with penang yellow rice and salad. I am enjoying my time here lately and it seems to be paying off as I am learning new things as the day goes by and I would like to earn 9grand a month like chan, he has been teaching me alot lately. He is like a father to me as he is 67years old and many people says that we are always so close and talking. I will also teach him some computer stuffs and what he should do while he teaches me more about the ship and the varies expects on the vessel.

Ok I end here today about the vessel talk.........

Posted by THE SAINT :: Saturday, August 22, 2009 ::
---------------oOo---------------