MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
25 August, 2009 What a week

These past few days there have been many things that have been happening:

Firstly Nitty is getting bored with the changes and is deciding to go a vessel when there is another vessel at bay.He tells me that people have been back stabbing and covering their own arses by involving other parties in the scenario.Well I wish him all the best.

Next my cousins and family will be coming from the US this week and I will be busy with them. I cant wait to see them as it has been more than 3 years since I last saw them. I will be asking them a lot of questions as I really plan to get there soon again.

Lately I have been surfing the net for cars and I saw this particular car in the SG car mart.Take a look at the pictures here:

Chevrolet Cruze

I might be considering to buy this car as the installment is pretty reasonable and it looks more space age.The design and the concept has catch my attention especially the interior of the car.

I will also be redoing up my room and have been house shopping as I am looking for another place to stay. Well there are a lot of changes that I am going through now. And one thing is that I hate others asking me why am I SINGLE and not married. Cmon if you can find a god forsaken woman who is great than its good but you cant especially in this society that we are living. All so pretentious in every expects. When the time is right maybe I might find the right one so at the mean time will all of you keep ya damn comments to yourself and shove it up ya arse.

Ok time for me to sign off for now.Will update more in time to come.

Posted by THE SAINT :: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 ::
---------------oOo---------------