MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
15 August, 2009 Latest Update

After being sick for more than a week and on medical leave for more than 10days, I finally manage to get back to work on tuesday. Bored staying in bed with fever,flu,cough and back aches. Had a talk with a friend and he told me that it is time for me to move on to other places soon as he sees and knows that there is something inside of me that is upset. Yeah he is right, I need greener pastures and a new start in life.

I am planning to complete my studies so that I could get off tis rock and go. Now that tis home belongs to me, in the future I will sell it away and move away to somewhere. There are many places that I would love to go and there are alot of things that I would like to do. Having a kid will also be the best thing. How fast the year has passed and now it seems like at a point, there are only a few close frens that I have. I dont really keep in touch with the rest anymore as I feel it is no point contacting them.I have also deleted alot of contacts on my cellphone lately. Now I spend my time learning new things and also studying a few courses.

I would like to do something for my mum, maybe give her a holiday. Buy her a plane ticket so that she could go and visit her sister in the states.Anyway my aunt from the states will be coming back with the family and my cousins are bringing along a fren. Cant wait till next week when they are here. Ok will end here for now but will update more soon.

Posted by THE SAINT :: Saturday, August 15, 2009 ::
---------------oOo---------------