MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
UNITED BENETTON of COLORS
22 August, 2009 Strange things in the office

Lately one of my guys have been terminated immediately by my MD for losing data that belongs to the Financial Director from the period of 2006 - 2009. Cisco was called in and the backup tapes where brought to the server room to upload all lost files. Poor chap has been sacked just before he could receive his pay on the 18th. Shucks......it seems one by one are dropping like flies.

I too had a tiring day in the office and hardly had time for me lunch these past few days as my off was canceled for the next few days. Will be taking my part time studies too. Plan on getting the future right now. Have been learning alot of new things lately. It has been an interesting week for me. Also had my laptop reinstall, I will not be lending anyone to use my laptop from now on as I will treat it confidential with the things in there. I hardly chat also using my laptop. It is more for work and other important stuffs rather than all the nonsensical stuffs like msn, blog and the list goes on...........

Posted by THE SAINT :: Saturday, August 22, 2009 ::
---------------oOo---------------